|Home||» Products||» Textile Dyes||» Fabric Dyes|
We are one of the recognized manufacturers and exporters of Fabric Dyes that is globally demanded in wool industry for coloring raw and processed wool material. Known for fine tinting strength and colorfastness, the offered dye is precisely formulated by our team of dexterous professionals utilizing the best quality chemical substances and other allied material. We offer Fabric Dyes in a range of different packaging options to our reputed clients at a reasonable price range.
Fabric dyes were invented as reactive dyes in the middle of 1950s and created a change in the textile industry. These are the dominant class of dyes and quite popular because of wool and polyamide fibers. These are easy to apply and quite versatile application techniques such as exhaust, semi-continuous and continuous, suitably on modern machine to dye different shades from dull to bright.
Receptive colors when all is said in done require high use of salt (particularly in fumes strategy for application), soluble base for obsession and high utilization of urea (CDR and printing), which includes more load amid treatment of profluent. Other than these, responsive colors are confronting issues like vicinity of AOX inside of the color atom, more water utilization, vicinity of overwhelming metal particle in color particles (Cu, Br, Cr, Co), moderately low obsession levels, trouble in evacuating hydrolysed receptive colors and expulsion of shading from gushing stream to meet legitimate breaking points.
- Dye activates with hot water and salt
- Colors are easily impregnated to make new custom colors
- Works best on 100% cotton, linen, ramie and rayon; it also works with wool, and polyester
- It is completely nontoxic
- The color is permanent
- Expanding the heartiness of individual colors and color mixes in trichromatic frameworks.
- Enhancing reproducibility of trichromatic mixes utilized as a part of most ordinarily connected coloring forms.
- Reducing salt utilization and/or unused color in the profluent. (Colors with no salt, low soluble base expansion and 100% obsession).
- Improving speed properties (eg, light speed, quickness to repeated washing).
- Polyfunctional color science to enhance reactivity, obsession levels and reproducibility.
- Reactive colors solely for printings, which are not quite the same as low-sub-atomic weight MCT colors.
- Elimination of water utilization
- Elimination of waste water discharges
- Removal of drying and dryer effluent
- Elimination in energy consumption
- Dyeing time is minimized